Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello! Can you find the keywords here?

I'm sure that I'm not alone in this problem, but I just signed up with AdSense and guess what? The ads they attached to this blog have nothing whatsoever to do with this blog. So to help things along for the next time they crawl this blog looking for new keywords, I'd like to mention that for the record, this blog is not about ships and boats, as they have assumed. This blog is about travel, travel in the Midwest to be exact. Usually I'll confine my topics to travel in Illinois, Iowa and Missouri, but the topic will still be travel, or touring, or trips. Actually, it could be about 1 day trips, or 2 day trips, or 3 day trips, or budget vacations, or mini vacations, or weekend vacations, or weekend adventures, or back road trips, or day trips or trips as in tripping over the rug or tripping over a piece of furniture that someone moved when I wasn't looking, but it's definitely about one kind of a trip or another. See Jane travel. See Dick travel. See Jane and Dick travel together. See Jane and Dick trip. Jane and Dick are tripping out. Oops. I guess that's another subject.

No comments: